You have a handful of options when it comes to selecting a Saanichton family chiropractor. So why us? Here are a few reasons we may be a good fit:
You want a respected, trusted family chiropractor
Our patients appreciate that we know them personally as well as professionally. And that we don’t pressure them to do anything they aren’t comfortable with. Our success comes from getting results, not getting you into a program. That fact has been constant since starting our practice in 1998.
You want choice when it comes to chiropractic services
Our general practice provides a range of up-to-date chiropractic services, giving you flexibility to choose and explore. We offer hands-on adjustments as well as computer-controlled spinal decompression, soft tissues options like massage therapy (including reflexology and aromatouch), traditional chinese acupuncture and herbal therapy, deep tissue laser treatments, cranial adjustments (CATS), and orthotics.
You want to start feeling better right away
Have you ever gone to a healthcare professional only to walk away with more questions than answers? Our approach is different. In most cases, we’ll be able to examine you, recommend a therapy plan, and start chiropractic treatment on your first visit. So you can start feeling better immediately.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Our office offers a warm, relaxed, homey atmosphere -- unlike most medical clinics. You’ll find toys for the kids, a washroom, a break room, and lots of reading materials. You’ll be greeted by our receptionist, and asked to fill in some forms.
Once completed, Dr. Bains will personally discuss your health concerns. He’ll then do a physical exam, followed by nerve testing, a spinal nerve scan, and posture analysis. Lab tests or X-rays may be suggested at this point for further understanding. You’ll get recommendations for treatment, and if appropriate, end with a chiropractic adjustment.
Your first visit should last about 40 minutes.
- $68 Initial Consultation (includes adjustment if recommended)
- $48 Subsequent Chiropractic Adjustment
- $48 Initial Consultation Child/Student
- $33 Subsequent Visit Child/Student
- $96 Spinal Decompression Initial Consultation (assessment plus treatment)
- $58 Spinal Decompression Session
- $96 Deep Tissue Laser Initial Consultation (assessment plus treatment)
- $58 Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- $68 Weekend Emergency Visit
- $400 One Pair of Custom-Made Orthotics (includes $50 for required Gait Scan)
- $77 Spinal Decompression with a Chiropractic Adjustment
- Cash, Cheque, Interact, Visa and MasterCard are accepted
- $25 fee will be charged for NSF cheques
- We reserve the right to bill for missed appointments
- Payment is required at the time of service